It’s time to give your home a fresh new look. Perhaps your interior decoration is looking a bit tired, or you simply want to tidy up window and door frames to brighten your existing décor. However, if you don’t have the time or the DIY skills to do it yourself, call in the professionals at MG London.
Our experienced painters and decorators are trusted by landlords, businesses, and homeowners across London to deliver a premium quality service that can revive flagging décor and breathe new life into tired paintwork. From initial inspection through to meticulous preparation resulting in a flawless finish, every part of the process is carried out by professionals who take real pride in their work.
Brick, concrete, render and other surfaces
We aim to cause as little disruption to your daily routine as possible, so where the job allows, we follow a two-phase process. Initially, we inspect your walls for cracks and any damage. Our priority is to create a perfect base for the second phase of the process, so that your interior decoration is finished to an exceptionally high standard. We can carry out render patches, crack repairs and apply cement-based masonry filler if we are working on concrete surfaces, sanding back and creating a silky-smooth surface. Once that part of the process has been completed, we then carry out a thorough clean, so that dust is minimised during the main painting stage. Not only does this mean a cleaner home for you, but it ensures a flawless finish as no dust particles are trapped by the wet paint.
Windows – dealing with plastic, wood, and metal
Nothing can give an instant lift to your décor than refreshing your windows. Whether your frames and sills are made of wood, plastic or metal, our professional painters and decorators can bring them back to their beautiful best. Any defects in timber frames such as splits or cracks can be repaired with a special wood filler, which is then sanded back to create a smooth surface for the new paint. If you are carrying out restorations then we can match existing finishes, while plastic frames can be cleaned, and new fame sealant applied to freshen up UPVC windows.
If you have metal window frames then we can tackle those too, using specific paints specially designed for use on metal.
Make sure every room welcomes visitors with fresh, clean doors that are painted to perfection. Our experts use specialist wood filler to carry out repairs before sanding the surface back to a flawless finish, and then applying top quality paint for a perfect result. We make sure undercoats are matched to top coat colours, giving your finish real depth and warmth, and without spending excess time applying multiple layers of top coat paint.
Painting and decorating inside
Our expert painters and decorators can deal with almost any internal decorating requirement, including:
- Walls – we can help you choose the right type paint for different parts of your home such as silk emulsion in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Cornices and coving – we can use our specialist spraying equipment to create a flawless finish on intricate mouldings and cornicing.
- Windows and doors – we use oil based eggshell, satinwood, or gloss paints for wood surfaces, or if you prefer, we can use water based acrylic paints, which are more environmentally friendly and produce less odour (worth considering if you or any of your family suffer from any respiratory conditions).
- Painting around electrical points – we never simply ‘paint around’ sockets: we ensure the job is done correctly every time. So we remove and set aside or release light fittings and sockets and switches to achieve a perfect finish, and then replace all fittings in their original position.
- High ceilings – we are trained and certified to work from heights using ladders or mobile scaffold towers.
Why use MG London?
We are members of the Federation of Master Builders, Which? Trusted Traders as well as the Painters and Decorators Association, so you can be certain that you are dealing with reliable, recommended tradespeople who put the customer first. Our experienced painters and decorators take real pride in every single job they undertake, from complete top-to-bottom restorations to a single window frame or door. Whether you own your own property, are a landlord or management agent, a business, or have just put your first foot on the property ladder, we can help. Clean, efficient, and professional, we have a real passion for perfection that has helped us forge a reputation for excellence since 2005.
To find out more about our interior decorating service in London, simply call us and talk to one of our friendly advisors, or contact us online to arrange an appointment and a no-obligation quote.