We all know that moving house comes with plenty of stress and you can finally breathe a sigh of relief once you’ve got the keys to your new home. Or can you? There are boxes to unpack, nooks and crannies to clean and furniture to arrange. And then there’s the pictures to hang, and probably, new furniture to build.
Whilst MG London isn’t an expert in ‘Feng Shui’, we are masters at being an extra pair of ‘handyman’ hands – and we can help with those all-consuming odd-jobs, that will help you get settled into your new home as quickly as possible.
For a one-off, special offer, we will come to your property for FOUR hours for a total price of £200 (inclusive of VAT) and be at your disposal to help with any of the following:
- Changing the locks (1)
- Hanging pictures
- Bleeding radiators
- Tightening leaking taps
- Replacement sealant/silicone & grout
- Smoke & CO alarm installation (2)
- Plumbing-in white goods (3)
- Installation of door bell/s (4)
- Installation of security cameras (5)
- Assembling furniture
The above list is not exhaustive and we are happy to discuss more bespoke requirements, which will need to be agreed in advance of our visit. Our handymen will come with basic tools, and jobs needing additional equipment, will need to be quoted separately. For us to select the most appropriate member of our handyman team, we will need to discuss the types of jobs you need fulfilled, prior to the booking.
MG London is based in Parsons Green, South West London and this offer is available to homeowners located in central, west and south west London postcodes. Our flat fee does not include parking charges or any materials required, which will be charged separately, by prior agreement. Any time taken to source materials will be included in the four hours.
Contact us to get your New Home Handyman Services booked today
[iphorm id=”1″ name=”Home Page Contact”]
- New locks need to be provided and assumes a simple ‘like for like’ replacement
- Battery operated only (wired alarms will need to be quoted separately)
- Assuming no modification to existing plumbing is required
- Wireless only and just for simple replacements that do not require electrical intervention
- Wireless only and assumes simple hardware installation and no technical assistance